March 29, 2023
Historic gains in health information exchange and the rise of consumerism are driving health technology’s evolving landscape. The future will be shaped by the evolution taking place today. The California Medical Association’s first annual Health IT Conference – Health IT: Powering Value-Based Care – will help you and your organization get ahead of policy reforms and trends that will shape the future of medicine.
Join CMA on May 22, 2022, in Sacramento to hear directly from state and national thought leaders about technology and payment reform. Topics covered will include:
- Data Equity and Underserved Populations
- How Health IT Can Support Value-Based Care
- The Federal Perspective on Health IT
- and more!
Who Should Attend: Individuals with decision-making authority over Health IT strategy in medical practices, medical groups and IPAs, Community Health Centers, health plans, and health information organizations. Target audience is physicians, along with CIOs, CMIOs, and other senior executives. Policymakers, innovators and consultants are also welcome to attend.
- Micky Tripathi, PhD, National Coordinator for Health Information
- Catherine Olexa-Meadors, SVP for Innovation and Partnerships, Aledade Care Solutions
- John Ohanian, Chief Data Officer and Director of the Center for Data Insights and Innovation, California Health and Human Services Agency
- Medell Briggs-Malonson, MD, MPH, MSHS, Chief of Health Equity, Diversity and Inclusion, UCLA Hospital and Clinic System
- David Ford, CMA VP of Health Information Technology
- Dustin Corcoran, CMA Chief Executive Officer
Register Now: Registration is free for CMA members, and $250 for all other interested stakeholders.
Learn more and register at cmadocs.org/HealthIT.