March 15, 2023
Ahead of the California Medical Association's (CMA) first-ever Health IT Conference happening in Sacramento on May 22, CMA VP of Health Information Technology David Ford sat down with John Lynn, host of Healthcare IT Today’s CIO Podcast, to preview the event. CMA's Health IT Conference will help busy innovators like yourself stay ahead of state and federal policy trends and industry activities. You can watch that part of the interview here.
That’s not all: Listen to Ford and Lynn discuss big challenges that California is facing in health IT adoption, reaching important data equity goals, and more. You can watch the interview on Youtube or listen at Healthcare IT Today, or wherever you get your podcasts.
And don't forget to register for CMA’s conference, “Health IT: Powering Value-Based Care.” You don't want to miss hearing from thought leaders from across the state and nation, who will be exploring the intersection of technology and payment reform. Speakers include:
- Micky Tripathi, PhD, National Coordinator for Health Information
- Mandy Cohen, MD, Chief Executive Officer of Aledade Care Solutions
- John Ohanian, Chief Data Officer and Director of the Center for Data Insights and Innovation, California Health and Human Services Agency
- Medell Briggs-Malonson, MD, MPH, MSHS, Chief of Health Equity, Diversity and Inclusion, UCLA Hospital and Clinic System
- David Ford, CMA VP of Health Information Technology
- Dustin Corcoran, CMA Chief Executive Officer
The full agenda for the conference is available here.
Who Should Attend: Individuals with decision-making authority over Health IT strategy in medical practices, medical groups and IPAs, Community Health Centers, health plans, and health information organizations. Target audience is physicians, along with CIOs, CMIOs, and other senior executives. Policy makers, innovators, and consultants are also welcome to attend.
Registration is free for CMA members, and $250 for all other interested stakeholders. Learn more and register at cmadocs.org/HealthIT.
- DATE: May 22, 2023
- TIME: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- LOCATION: Kimpton Sawyer Hotel (Sacramento, CA)