January 09, 2024
The virtual Interim Session of the California Medical Association (CMA) House of Delegates (HOD) will be held on Saturday, February 10, 2024, from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. via the Lumi virtual meeting platform.
There will not be an option for in-person attendance. However, there will be ample opportunity for participation in debating the Major Issue reports. Members who wish to coordinate remarks or amendments with their delegations should connect with their leaders prior to the meeting.
Here are some deadlines for House members to be aware of:
- Jan. 9: CMA to request roster information from Delegation Chairs and staff coordinators. (Please let your Chair or coordinator know if you plan to be in attendance or not, so that they can manage any needed credentialing changes ahead of the roster deadline.)
- Jan. 22: Early deadline for Delegation Chairs to submit delegation rosters to CMA staff.
- Jan. 29: Final deadline to submit delegation rosters to CMA staff.
- Feb. 2: Interim Session materials to be sent out to members. Lumi information, including the link and log-in credentials, are expected to be sent out as well.
- Feb. 6: Delegation Orientation is open to all HOD members, as it will give information on how the session will work via the Lumi platform. (Register below)
- Feb. 8: Extractions from major issue reports are due. (See the link below)
Major Issue reports can be found here.
Please register for the Delegate Orientation on Feb. 6. This Orientation will be open to all HOD participants to inform about how to successfully participate in the Interim Session.
If you wish to extract any of the actionable reports, please do so here. Any item you want to discuss must be extracted by the Feb. 8 deadline.
If you wish to submit amendments to the major issue reports, click here. Amendments can be submitted at any time.