March 27, 2023
The California Medical Association (CMA) is excited to announce the return of its Continuing Medical Education (CME) Provider Awards. We know that CMA providers are some of the best CME professionals in the country, and we want to recognize you for your efforts.
Please take this opportunity to honor the people in your organizations who are doing amazing work in the CME space. Organizations may submit applications for more than one category. Don’t be modest; show off your organization and what they are doing for CME!
It only takes a few minutes to submit applications for the outstanding professionals and the stellar work they are doing for your CME program. Below are the 2023 categories:
- Outstanding CME Professional Award (Staff)
- Outstanding CME Leadership Award (Chair, etc.)
- Innovation in CME Award (Individual Activity)
- Cultural and Linguistic Competency and Implicit Bias Innovation Award (Individual Activity)
- Cultural and Linguistic Competency and Implicit Bias Innovation Award (Organization Level)
The application deadline is April 29, 2023. Submit your applications today! Award winners will be announced at our Annual CME Provider Conference on June 23, 2023. Register here for the CME Provider Conference.