March 07, 2023
The Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society’s Northern California Chapter (HIMSS NorCal) will be hosting its 10th annual Innovation Conference and Expo, Reimagine Healthcare 2023, on March 23, 2023, from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
The virtual event, which will be hosted on the Zoom Events platform, will focus on health care innovation, health care economics, and digital transformation, among other topics.
Attendees will have the opportunity to speakers from a variety of health care background deliver the following talks:
- Kevin Schulman, M.D., Professor of Medicine at Stanford University: “Will Health Care Follow the Usual Hype Cycle for AI?”
- Mai Gattenyo, Consultant with Leaderology: "Cultivating Psychological Safety in the Workplace"
- Farzad Ghoddusi, M.D., Associate Chief Health Information Officer at Oregon Health & Science University: "Putting Your People First: The History and Future of Clinician Wellbeing"
- Sri Bharadwaj, Chief Operating and Information Officer, Longevity Health Plan: “Security of the Future - The Internet Disappears! Now What?”
- Robert Thombley, Lead Data Architect at UCSF Health: "Data: EHR Audit Logs on Patient Outcomes and Treatment"
The event sessions will also feature scheduled networking opportunities.
For more information, or to register, click here.
About HIMSS NorCal
HIMSS NorCal is a tax-exempt, 501(c)(6) non-profit corporations focused on providing leadership in health care for the management of systems, technology, and information.