March 07, 2023
Historic gains in health information exchange and the rise of consumerism are driving health technology’s evolving landscape. The future will be shaped by the evolution taking place today. The California Medical Association’s first annual Health IT Conference – Health IT: Powering Value-Based Care – will help you and your organization get ahead of policy reforms and trends that will shape the future of medicine.
We hope you plan to join us on May 22, 2022, in Sacramento to hear directly from state and national thought leaders about technology and payment reform. Topics covered will include:
- Data Equity and Underserved Populations
- How Health IT Can Support Value-Based Care
- The Federal Perspective on Health IT
- and more!
For more details, see the full agenda.
Featured speakers include:
- Micky Tripathi, National Coordinator for Health Information Technology at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Mandy Cohen, M.D., Executive Vice President of Aledade and Chief Executive Officer of Aledade Care Solutions;
- Medell Briggs-Malonson, M.D., MPH, Chief of Health Equity, Diversity and Inclusion for the UCLA Hospital and Clinic System
- John Ohanian, Director of the Center for Data Insights and Innovation and Chief Data Officer at CalHHS
Register now and save the date for the first annual CMA Health IT Conference, "Health IT: Powering Value-Based Care."
- DATE: May 22, 2023
- TIME: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- LOCATION: Kimpton Sawyer Hotel (Sacramento, CA)