January 11, 2023
Save the date and plan to join us on May 22, 2023, in Sacramento for the first annual California Medical Association (CMA) Health IT Conference, “Health IT: Powering Value-Based Care.” This event will bring together thought leaders from across California and the nation to explore the intersection of technology and payment reform.
CMA expects a diverse set of attendees that will include physicians, medical groups and IPAs, health plans, health information organizations and others who will take the learnings from this conference to change how care is delivered in this state.
Registration is free for CMA members, and $250 for all other interested stakeholders.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Micky Tripathi, PhD, National Coordinator for Health Information Technology at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Medell Briggs-Malonson, MD, MPH, Chief of Health Equity, Diversity and Inclusion for the UCLA Hospital and Clinic System
- Mandy Cohen, MD, Chief Executive Officer of Aledade Care Solutions
- David Ford, CMA VP of Health Information Technology
- Dustin Corcoran, CMA Chief Executive Officer
Learn more and register at cmadocs.org/HealthIT.