October 31, 2022
Area(s) of Interest: Continuing Medical Education (CME)
The ACCME Program and Activity Reporting System (PARS) year-end reporting deadline will be here before you know it! We encourage you to enter activities as you plan them and close them when they end. Year-end reporting is due in March 2023.
How to complete your year-end reporting in PARS
- Enter all activities that occurred in 2022 and close any that are no longer being offered.
- Accept the terms for the ACCME annual agreement, located on the dashboard in PARS under Agreement Page. Each year, all accredited providers are asked to accept the annual agreement regarding data submission and compliance with ACCME policies and procedures.
- For any enduring materials that are continuing into 2023, update the total learner counts as of December 31, 2022. Note that you no longer need to enter enduring material activities for each year they are provided. Enduring materials should remain open until the end date. Once you have entered the enduring material once, you will only need to update learner counts each year thereafter.
- Complete and submit your program summary for 2022. The link to the program summary is located on the dashboard in PARS.
- Important! Review and update your contact information. You can do this by clicking “Back to Accreditation Management” in the top right section of the PARS dashboard.
Note that the annual agreement and program summary will open in January 2023. Plan ahead so that your activity data is entered at completion of the activity and ready for year-end reporting!
Year-End Reporting Resources
- Year-End Reporting Checklist: This guide includes a detailed checklist with the necessary steps and resources to help you complete your year-end reporting.
- PARS FAQ: Explore frequently asked questions about year-end reporting.
- Visit our New PARS webpage for more information.