July 16, 2018
The California Medical Association (CMA) is proud to launch the next generation of our brand and website – powerful recruitment and engagement tools to keep CMA at the forefront of an ever-changing health care landscape.
The website functionality, design and content strategy have been reimagined for easier, more intuitive navigation and loaded with a suite of digital tools that will help you get the most from your membership. Highlights of the new website include:
- One Login: Simplified joint CMA/county login process so you don’t have to keep track of multiple usernames and passwords.
- My CMA: Choose your preferences for custom content and personalized alerts.
- Mobile Responsive Design: Optimized for mobile devices, so you can stay engaged from your phone or tablet.
- Search: Returns more relevant results, making it easier for you to find what you need.
- Grassroots Action Center: The new hub for all of CMA’s advocacy efforts.
- Policymaking: Submit and comment on resolutions through CMA’s year-round policymaking process.
- Discussion Forums: Easier and faster to connect with physician colleagues.
- Legislative Tracker: The Legislative Hot List provides real-time updates on legislation impacting the practice of medicine.
- Newsroom: In addition to press releases and breaking news, you can also join our Social Media Ambassador program or become a Media Surrogate.
- Join CMA: Streamlined application process that is fully integrated with our membership database.
CMA's modernized brand and website sends a bold message to future physicians that we remain ready to embrace tomorrow’s challenges and opportunities. Much has changed since 1856, but our mission has remained constant: to promote the science and art of medicine, protect public health, and better the medical profession.