April 29, 2019
The California Medical Association (CMA) and the Institute for Medical Quality (IMQ) encourage all accredited continuing medical education (CME) providers—and those seeking accreditation—to join in the future of California CME. Don't miss these back-to-back opportunities.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend
- Get trained by ACCME experts without traveling to Chicago.
- Learn about the changes coming to California CME accreditation– the biggest in over 20 years!
- Meet our CMA/IMQ accreditation team.
- Enjoy the amenities of the Marriott Newport Beach Hotel & Spa.
- Become trained as a CME surveyor at a workshop co-presented with ACCME. But act fast – this opportunity is open to only 40 registrants.
- Collect tips on how to succeed in CME from faculty hailing from four states (Illinois, California, Washington and Hawaii).
- Hear from four executives about how they engage organizational leadership to prioritize CME.
- Get educated on new forms and accreditation resources at the Accreditation Workshop on Friday, May 17.
- Get a briefing on the ACCME call for feedback about the Standards for Commercial Support.
- Network with your CME colleagues at the CME Professionals Reception on Thursday, May 16.
Click here for registration and additional details.