August 20, 2019
Area(s) of Interest: Payor Issues and Reimbursement Practice Management Public Payors
Noridian, California’s Medicare contractor, is hosting a two-day provider enrollment conference—the Optimizing Provider Enrollment with Noridian (OPEN) Conference—September 18-19, 2019, at the Anaheim Convention Center.
If you need to learn about Medicare enrollment or if you are having a problem with your enrollment, don’t miss the chance to learn from the actual representatives who handle this process on a daily basis. Noridian enrollment professionals will take appointments and sit down with physician practice representatives and their paperwork to get their enrollment issues handled on the spot. This free contractor help is invaluable.
Noridian provider enrollment professionals will show you how to:
- Connect with the right provider enrollment resources
- Submit provider enrollment applications online
- Complete revalidation
- Improve application efficiency
You’ll also network with peers in round table discussions facilitated by Noridian to:
- Learn how others are solving provider enrollment challenges
- Build relationships with your peers
- Get answers to your specific questions
- Share your concerns and ideas with Noridian
Each day, registrants can choose between presentations and roundtable discussions. Both will be available both days, but you can only attend one each day. If you would like to attend both the presentations and the roundtable discussions, please register for both days.