February 05, 2024
Please take some time to review the following information about the California Medical Association (CMA) Interim House of Delegates (HOD).
The meeting will start promptly at 10 a.m. and will finish by 5:30 p.m. on Saturday, February 10. We will be utilizing the Lumi platform so there will be no option for in-person attendance. The Lumi platform will open at 9 a.m. so delegates and alternates have plenty of time to resolve any log in or technical/audio issues.
We have created a Lumi FAQ resource for you to review before the meeting so that you are familiar with the platform. Click here to download. Note: Mobile devices are not supported by the Lumi platform. Attendees should use Chrome, Edge or Firefox internet browsers.
Our agenda has been published on the CMA website. You can find it here.
Remember to also register and attend the Delegate Orientation on Feb. 6. You can find more information here.
Deadlines and Reminders
- Feb. 5: Delegates and alternates will receive Lumi link and login credentials.
- Feb. 6: Delegate Orientation is open to all HOD members, as it will give information on how the session will work via the Lumi platform.
- Feb. 8: Any extractions from major issue and other actionable reports are due.
- Feb. 9: CMA is hosting a "Test Your Tech" session from 4:30 to 6 p.m. Please use this time to log into Lumi and ensure your credentials work. You will use the same link as the meeting (to be sent Feb. 5), and the portal will only work durin g the testing period. When logged in, make sure to test if you can hear the audio. If you need any help, please call CMA’s Member Resource Center at (800) 786-4262.
- Amendments must be submitted in advance so that CMA staff can have them processed and ready for projection. You can find the amendment portal here.
- Educational videos for all major issues have been posted. You can find them here.