July 24, 2023
The California Medical Association’s philanthropic arm, Physicians for a Healthy California (PHC), will be hosting the Health Equity Leadership Summit on Sept. 14-15, 2023, at the San Jose Marriott. We hope you will let your leadership know about this opportunity to address health equity issues in their organization, and to support continuing medical education providers’ application of the cultural and linguistic competencies and implicit bias requirement in the state of California.
The summit will provide an opportunity for physicians, executives, advocates and allies to find community, engage in hands-on trainings and workshops, and hold in-depth conversations about how they are addressing the issue of health equity in California through their care of underserved communities throughout the state.
Sessions will include:
- Health Equity Leadership in Practice: A Discussion of Chief Health Equity Officers
- The Diversity Tax, Moral Injury and Career Satisfaction: How Medicine Can Attract and Retain Talent
- Showing up as Your Authentic Self
- Incorporating Equity Practices Throughout Your Career
- Developing and Advocating for Equitable Health Policy
- …and more!
Attendees will leave feeling energized and inspired to continue their important work to improve the lives of all Californians. Register today!
For more information, or to discuss sponsorship opportunities, please contact PHC Chief Strategy Officer Emmie Johnson at email@example.com.