January 24, 2023
Health IT is rapidly changing.
CMA’s first annual Health IT Conference will help you and your organization get ahead of policy reforms and trends that will shape the future of medicine.
Hear directly from state and national thought leaders about technology and payment reform at CMA’s Health IT Conference, “Health IT: Providing Value-Based Care,” happening on May 22, 2023, in Sacramento.
Speakers will include:
- Micky Tripathi, National Coordinator for Health Information Technology at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services;
- Mandy Cohen, M.D., Executive Vice President of Aledade and Chief Executive Officer of Aledade Care Solutions;
- Medell Briggs-Malonson, M.D., MPH, Chief of Health Equity, Diversity and Inclusion for the UCLA Hospital and Clinic System
- Dustin Corcoran, Chief Executive Officer of CMA
Why now: Historic gains in health information exchange and the rise of consumerism are driving health technology’s evolving landscape. The future will be shaped by the evolution taking place today. Check out more on that in the clip below from CMA VP of Health Information Technology David Ford’s talk at CMA’s Medical Group Advocacy Symposium in August.
The Health IT conference will build upon that discussion and delve deeper into payment reform and value-based care.
Register now and save the date for the first annual CMA Health IT Conference, "Health IT: Powering Value-Based Care."
- DATE: May 22, 2023
- TIME: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- LOCATION: Kimpton Sawyer Hotel (Sacramento, CA)