May 24, 2021
Area(s) of Interest: Continuing Medical Education (CME)
Registration is now open for the California Medical Association’s (CMA) continuing medical education (CME) 2021 Virtual Annual Provider Conference, Leading the Way to the Future of CME!
CMA CME is excited to provide CME updates at the state and national level, educational hot topics and networking opportunities.
Register today! Planned topics include:
- State of the State and Nation of CME
- Applying New Standards of Integrity and Independence
- Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
- Engaging Your Leadership on the Importance of CME
- Update on California State Laws Affecting CME, including Cultural and Linguistic Competency (CLC) and Implicit Bias (IB) Standards