March 10, 2020
Area(s) of Interest: Practice Management Professional Development & Education
California Medical Association (CMA) Physician Advocate Mitzi Young provides expertise on how to improve the patient experience. The presentation discusses what has happened to service in a medical practice, how to improve the patient experience, having transparency with your patients, and effectively communicating, connecting, and building trust with patients and their family members.
- What exactly is customer service?
- What is patient satisfaction vs. patient experience?
- What's the customer experience "equation" you need to know?
- Should you survey your patients?
- How can you connect and build trust with patients?
- What are some specific ways to improve communications with patients?
- What is your role in customer service?
This webinar is now available for on demand viewing at cmadocs.org/webinars.
CMA’s live and on-demand webinars are available free to CMA members and their staff. (Physician office staff can email email@example.com to receive a promo code for free registration. Please include your physician’s California medical license number so we can verify membership.)