July 11, 2023
Early-bird registration ends August 18! Register now to save.
Physicians for a Healthy California’s Health Equity Leadership Summit provides an opportunity for physicians, executives, advocates, and allies to find community, engage in hands-on trainings and workshops, and hold in-depth conversations about how they are addressing the issue of health equity in California through their care of underserved communities throughout the state.
The two-day meeting will be September 14-15, 2023, in San Jose. Attendees will leave feeling energized and inspired to continue their important work to improve the lives of all Californians.
The dynamic and interactive sessions include:
- Health Equity Leadership in Practice: A Discussion of Chief Health Equity Officers
- The Diversity Tax, Moral Injury and Career Satisfaction: How Medicine Can Attract and Retain Talent
- Showing Up as Your Authentic Self
- LGBTQIA+ 101
- Talking with Patients, Providers and Health Systems: Bridging Conflicting Core Values when Addressing Patient Health
- Incorporating Equity Practices in Your Career
- Developing and Advocating for Equitable Health Policy
Additional details about the sessions and speakers are available in the conference agenda.
For more information and to register, click here.