April 15, 2019
Area(s) of Interest: Professional Development & Education
Join one of the largest, most diverse convenings of senior health care executives and health policy leaders in California on May 9, 2019, in Sacramento for the 2019 Northern California State of Reform Health Policy Conference.
Among the prestigious list of speakers are three California Medical Association (CMA) leaders: CEO Dustin Corcoran, COO Lance Lewis, and Physicians for a Healthy California CEO Lupe Alonzo-Diaz.
Topics this year include:
- Measuring the Impact of Consolidation vs. Integration
- Measuring Success in the Delegated Model
- Envisioning the Future of Primary Care
- Lessons Learned from Value Based Care
- Surveying Strategies for Workforce Development
Register today by visiting the 2019 NorCal State of Reform Health Policy Conference website. CMA members receive a 20% discount on registration with promo code CMA20.