Planning and Evaluation in Support of CME for MOC Webinar
November 10, 2020 │ 11:00 pm (PST)
ACCME staff and participants will take a collaborative look at the steps for planning a CME activity that also counts for MOC and explore how ACCME and MOC requirements are aligned.
Presented by ACCME
CMA CME Providers Annual Conference Was Oct. 6, 2020
The virtual California Medical Association (CMA) Continuing Medical Education (CME) Annual Provider Conference! took place October 6, 2020. Click here to download the presentations for "Navigating the New Normal."
- Develop strategies to promote the value and growth of their CME program.
- Assess compliance with the accreditation requirements.
- Incorporate best practices into the planning, conducting and evaluating of CME activities in virtual formats.
- Implement at least one improvement in planning CME activities and/or evaluating learner changes.
- Integrate the new commendation criteria into your CME program.
- Describe California's requirement for Cultural and Linguistic Competency (CLC) and Implicit Bias.
- Develop strategies to highlight the importance of CME with organization leadership.