Pending Medicare physician cuts could jeopardize timely access to your doctors.
Your doctor’s Medicare payments have been cut by 10% over the past four years and lag 30% behind inflation since 2001. But you can help.
Click here to urge Congress to stop the Medicare cuts and safeguard patient access to health care.
HOW YOU CAN HELP: You can also help by sharing your unique experience as a Medicare patient, physician or health care professional. Whether your experience has been good or bad, your story will help shed light on why the Medicare system is vitally important.
Your story can help CMA explain why we must reverse these harmful Medicare cuts.
Share Your Story
Fill out our short web form.
In a few sentences, please tell us about your experiences – both positive and negative – with Medicare, either as a physician or as a patient.
- Have you had trouble finding a physician who takes Medicare in your community?
- Would you have to drive a great distance to find a physician who takes Medicare?
- Have you had trouble finding a specialist who would take you?
- How has Medicare been an essential lifeline for you and your family?
- Do you face lengthy wait times for an appointment (weeks? Months?)?
- Have your patients had a hard time getting in to see specialists you recommend?
- Have you enjoyed treating members of your community on Medicare?
- Do you have a good relationship with your Medicare physician?