Want to get profiles in #CMADocs? Simply answer any of the suggested questions – choose what resonates with you – and we’ll develop a profile for your approval. Please also include any relevant pictures and links to videos, news articles, or other background materials. Feel free to submit on behalf of a colleague you admire!
Email your submissions to email@example.com with #CMAdocs in the headline.
- Why did you become a doctor?
- What makes you most proud to be a physician?
- What do you see other doctors doing that inspires you?
- What is the hardest part about being a physician?
- What has surprised you the most about being a doctor?
- What do you wish the public understood about the practice of medicine?
- What advice do you have for the next generation of physicians?
- What do you value most in working with your patients?
- Unique experience shared with your patients?
- What has been something that you have learned from your patients?
- What is the most important thing patients can do for their health?
- Tell us about a specialty or community initiative – why did you create or join the project?
- How is the project helping your community?
- What’s been the most surprising thing you’ve learned through the experience?
- Advice for other doctors considering community engagement?
- Tell us about a colleague you’re inspired by – how have they made an impact with their patients and/or community?
- How does this colleague go above and beyond in their daily work?
- What’s the best part about working with this colleague?