TITLE: Program Coordinator – GME Program
DIVISION: Physicians for a Healthy California
EXEMPTION STATUS: Exempt
REPORTS TO: Program Director
Position Summary: The Program Coordinator is a full-time position reporting the Program Director of the GME program. Under the supervision of the Program Director, this position will provide administrative support to GME Executive Board and Advisory Council as well as the GME program.
- Provides general administrative and operational support to the GME program
- Coordinate logistics for GME Executive Board, Advisory Council and other stakeholder meetings
- Drafts documents and prepares materials for meetings (ie agenda, materials, minutes, action items)
- Tracks and updates master work plan and action items from internal/external meetings
- Keeps master list of stakeholders updated
- Schedules, sets up and coordinates meetings
- Supports travel coordination/reimbursement
- Updates website
- Identifies and secures vendors
- Sends regular information and materials to grantees
- Tracks and monitors budget expenditures
- Creates historical files on GME program
- Three to five years in progressively responsible administrative functions
- High school diploma
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel and occasionally
- Computer skill in Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Internet Explorer and Word.
PHC offers a competitive salary and full benefit package. Please forward cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
To learn more about the Physicians for a Healthy California, please visit our website at www.phcdocs.org.
PHC is an equal opportunity employer.