TITLE: Program Coordinator – GME Program
DIVISION: Physicians for a Healthy California
EXEMPTION STATUS: Exempt
REPORTS TO: Program Director
The Program Coordinator is a full-time position reporting the Program Director of the Graduate Medical Education, CalMedForce, program. Under the supervision of the Program Director, this position will provide administrative support to CalMedForce Board and Advisory Council as well as the CalMedForce program.
- Provides general administrative and operational support to the CalMedForce program
- Coordinate logistics for CalMedForce Board, Advisory Council and other stakeholder meetings
- Drafts documents and prepares materials for meetings (ie agenda, materials, minutes, action items)
- Tracks and updates master work plan and action items from internal/external meetings
- Keeps master list of stakeholders updated
- Schedules, sets up and coordinates meetings
- Supports travel coordination/reimbursement
- Updates website
- Identifies and secures vendors
- Sends regular information and materials to grantees
- Tracks and monitors budget expenditures
- Creates historical files of the CalMedForce program
- Bachelor’s degree or three to five years in progressively responsible administrative functions
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel and occasionally
- Computer skill in Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, Power Point, and Word.
PHC offers a competitive salary and full benefit package. Please forward cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
To learn more about the Physicians for a Healthy California, please visit our website at www.phcdocs.org.
PHC is an equal opportunity employer.