TITLE: Program Analyst - LRP
DIVISION: Physicians for a Healthy California
EXEMPTION STATUS: Exempt
REPORTS TO: Program Director
The Program Analyst is a full-time position reporting the Program Director – Loan Repayment Program (LRP). Under the supervision of the Program Director – LRP, this position will provide analytical support to the LRP program and its Advisory Council.
- Performs qualitative, quantitative and programs analysis
- Researches state healthcare workforce shortages
- Develops and updates policies and procedures on grants administration
- Conducts literature reviews to stay relevant on health workforce shortages
- Reviews applications and accompanying materials for completeness
- Develop application scoring packets for advisory groups
- Monitors grantees’ progress
- Drafts internal and external reports regarding grantee progress
- Evaluates awardee progress reports in comparison to approved budget
- Serves as internal subject matter expert on funder’s policies and procedures related to grants, funding and audits
- Tracks and monitors budgets and financial expenditures
- Drafts internal controls for ensuring appropriate use of funds
- Authors and updates materials based on feedback from advisory groups
- Writes quarterly progress reports
- At least three years in analytical functions
- High school diploma; Bachelors degree in related field preferred
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel and occasionally
- Computer skill in Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Internet Explorer and Word.
PHC offers a competitive salary and full benefit package. Please forward cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Human Resources.
To learn more about the Physicians for a Healthy California, please visit our website at www.phcdocs.org.
PHC is an equal opportunity employer.